If you are looking for an app to control your CCTV Cameras, then good news for you. There is a new app called GV-AView which can give you complete control of the Your CCTV. The app is free to download and only available for android only. But if you want to use on other devices like computer and Mac now you can. Now you can use any android app on your PC by simply installing the emulator. Download GV-AView for PC Window 10 and Mac simply follow the simple guide given below.
But let’s talk about the app first…
GV-AView allows you to watch live video of your camera directly on your Devices. The app uses domain and Ip address to connect cameras to your devices. GV-AView allows you to control cameras direction like you can move the camera to any direction. Another feature is the app allows its users to Use mic as two-way communication. The app work on the internet connection so you must have WIFI or 3G/4G to run this app. This means you can see the Live feed from your CCTV from any location on earth you simply need the internet connection to access.
The good news is that GV-AView offers P2P (Peer to Peer) connection which is very helpful to configure your cameras. It’s a technology which makes easy to connect cameras to your Devices like the computer, Mobile, and Mac. You can put the IP address or Scan the QR code printed on the camera or its Box to connect the GV-AView app. This work for all the CCTV camera which support a P2P connection. And now you can use this amazing app on your computer. To Download GV-AView for PC Window, 10 and Mac follow the simple guide given below.
Some More Features.
You don’t need a separate app to watch the recode Videos. GV-AView app has its own built-in Video players which can show you HD videos. You can watch and take Screenshot at any time during the video play. This feature is very used full as some time users need Video of the specific time, so you don’t have to share all surveillance you simply cut that clip and can send to anyone from this app.
There is another amazing feature in GV-AView is that it offers motion detection. Which means it will give you the notification every time it senses motion. So, we can say that the GV-AView app is a complete package to manage your CCTV cameras. And Now you can use this amazing app on your PC Window 10 and Mac.
To Use this app on your computer first you need to install an emulator in your Pc. BlueStacks and BlueStacks N are the best emulators in the market. After installing any one of then download the app from play store or any open source. Or can simply follow the guide given below to Download GV-AView for PC Window 10 and Mac.
How to Download GV-AView for PC & Mac
To download this App on PC or Mac, you need to get your hands on BlueStacks and BlueStacks 3. This is currently the best Android emulator to play any game and app on PC or Mac with ease. You can download BlueStacks for Mac and BlueStacks 3 or BlueStacks N for Windows PC. The link with detail guide is given below.
GV-AView for PC – Guide
To download this App on PC, follow the guide given ahead:
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now go to “My apps” and click “System app” folder from there.
- Now Open “Google Play” from here. It’s the same Google Play Store as you use on your Android devices.
- Now search “GV-AView” on Play Store.
- Open it and click “install”.
- Once installed, open it from “My Apps” portions on your BlueStacks 3.
- That’s how you can GV-AView for PC on BlueStacks 3 with official method.
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now download GV-AView APK from any sources. Or use other markets to download its APK on your PC.
- Now on BlueStacks 3, go to “My Apps” portion in the home tab.
- Click “Install Apk” button that is given at the right bottom corner of BlueStacks 3.
- Open that downloaded GV-AView APK from here.
- It will install this app on your PC.
- Open this app from “My Apps” when installed.
- Now you can enjoy this app on your PC with ease.
GV-AView: Google Play Store
This how you can download and install this application on PC & Mac. Want to try another Android emulator? Go check Nox App Player as well. If you like this post, please leave a comment below. Feel to ask any question if you find any problem downloading this app for PC.