Do you believe in meditation? Or ever tried to meditate your own self in front of the mirror? If yes then here is good news for you. Chaos Theory games have recently powered an amazing reflection game. It belongs to the puzzle genre of the game. The name of the game is Reflections. The puzzle lovers must get excited as it is now totally available on androids or IOS.
As discussed above Reflections is easily accessible to all Android devices. Download it now and have this amazing experience on your mobile phones. But if you want to play it on Big Screens that don’t get panic at all. It is just a few clicks away. Download any android emulator in your desired device. Bluestacks is the best emulator in the market. After the installation is finished download Reflections from the app store if still remain any confusion then read the given detailed guide to download Reflections for PC and Mac.
How to play?
The gameplay is minimal and easy to play. As you start playing the game, you will find some mirrors adjacent to one another. You are required to solve the puzzles in the form of bouncing balls. All the procedure involves three steps. Meditate, contemplate and evaluate.
First of all, draw such mirrors in which you can find your own reflections. It is referred to as meditation. Once you have drawn it in precision and accuracy half of your job is done. Now comes to contemplate the mirrors. Here you need some mind-bending techniques. To contemplate the mirrors, arrange them in such direction that ball bounces back easily.
In the evaluation, hit all the obstacles to pave the way for the ball. If mirrors are less in number, it will increase your rewards. Arrange them accurately and in the right order. So that ball can move easily without any hurdle. If you find the gameplay intriguing and interesting enough, then download Reflections now. The following key features will not let you waste a single minute to do so.
Reflections are replete with amazing graphics or visuals. The minimally designed games are always enthusiastic for gamers. The one tap controls are easy to handle. The motion of the ball is smooth. The game provides a number of levels to upgrade your scores.
Reflections are totally free to download and play the most annoying pop-up ads are eradicated. But it contains in-app purchases and some additional features can be purchased for real money. Download it now on your mobile phones. Want to experience on PC or Window? Follow the given guide to download Reflections for PC and Mac.
How to Download Reflections for PC & Mac
To download this game on PC or Mac, you need to get your hands on BlueStacks and BlueStacks 3. This is currently the best Android emulator to play any game and app on PC or Mac with ease. You can download BlueStacks for Mac and BlueStacks 3 or BlueStacks N for Windows PC. The link with detail guide is given below.
Reflections for PC – Guide
To download this game on PC, follow the guide given ahead:
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now go to “My apps” and click “System app” folder from there.
- Now Open “Google Play” from here. It’s the same Google Play Store as you use on your Android devices.
- Now search “Reflections ” on Play Store.
- Open it and click “install”.
- Once installed, open it from “My Apps” portions on your BlueStacks 3.
- That’s how you can download Reflections for PC on BlueStacks 3 with official method.
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now download Reflections APK from any sources. Or use other markets to download its APK on your PC.
- Now on BlueStacks 3, go to “My Apps” portion in the home tab.
- Click “Install Apk” button that is given at the right bottom corner of BlueStacks 3.
- Open that downloaded Reflections APK from here.
- It will install this game on your PC.
- Open this app from “My Apps” when installed.
- Now you can enjoy this game on your PC with ease.
Reflections: Google Play Store
This how you can download and install this game on PC & Mac. Want to try another Android emulator? Go check Nox App Player as well. If you like this post, please leave a comment below. Feel to ask any question if you find any problem downloading this app for PC.