Well, there is good news for Instagram users and creators as Instagram officials have launched a new platform called IGTV. The IGTV is an app which allows creators to make a video more than One minute and vertical video form for their fans. The IGTV is available for Android and iOS users. But if you want to use on other devices like computer and Mac now it’s possible. Now you can use any android app on your computer by simply installing an emulator in your Pc. Download IGTV for Pc windows 10 and Mac follow the simple guide given below.
But first, let’s talk about the app…
IGTV is the new platform for Instagram creators and their fans as they can see more from their favorite Insta celebrity. On the original Instagram, you can only make a video up to One minute which is not enough. IGTV allow you to make longer videos and you can also change the angel as in vertical style which is amazing. Basically, Instagram has worked for the very long time to build a platform for their creators like YouTube on which they can make video share video and connect with there fans. IGTV is the first step in that effort.
IGTV is very simple and interactive in design. As you can easily use this you don’t have to signup for anything else you just install the app and sign in with your original username and password and you are good to use and see your favorite creators.you can simply follow the guide given below to Download IGTV for Pc window 10 and Mac.
The app is available for every new user and the previous one but there are some features that are not shown to the New users and small accounts. For now, Instagram has given exclusive access to all features to only big creators like King beach, Roy Purdy, Marques Brownlee(MKBHAD) and other high-profile Instagram users. But we hope soon all feature are some more feature will also available for small users and creators.
In buffering and streaming the video IGTV is very good, and videos can be watched up to 1080. There will be a Tv icon shown on stories on the original Instagram to switch from that to IGTV. You can see the video will start immediately with any buffering.
IGTV is amazing as for its early stage as there will be some update with time. To use this app on your computer you need to install an emulator in your PC. BlueStacks, BlueStacks N and Remix OS are the best emulators in the market. after installing any one of them download IGTV form play store or any open source. Or you can simply follow the guide given below to Download IGTV for Pc window 10 and Mac.
How to Download IGTV for PC & Mac
To download this App on PC or Mac, you need to get your hands on BlueStacks and BlueStacks 3. This is currently the best Android emulator to play any game and app on PC or Mac with ease. You can download BlueStacks for Mac and BlueStacks 3 or BlueStacks N for Windows PC. The link with detail guide is given below.
IGTV for PC – Guide
To download this App on PC, follow the guide given ahead:
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now go to “My apps” and click “System app” folder from there.
- Now Open “Google Play” from here. It’s the same Google Play Store as you use on your Android devices.
- Now search “IGTV” on Play Store.
- Open it and click “install”.
- Once installed, open it from “My Apps” portions on your BlueStacks 3.
- That’s how you can IGTV for PC on BlueStacks 3 with official method.
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now download IGTV APK from any sources. Or use other markets to download its APK on your PC.
- Now on BlueStacks 3, go to “My Apps” portion in the home tab.
- Click “Install Apk” button that is given at the right bottom corner of BlueStacks 3.
- Open that downloaded IGTV APK from here.
- It will install this app on your PC.
- Open this app from “My Apps” when installed.
- Now you can enjoy this app on your PC with ease.
IGTV: Google Play Store
This how you can download and install this application on PC & Mac. Want to try another Android emulator? Go check Nox App Player as well. If you like this post, please leave a comment below. Feel to ask any question if you find any problem downloading this app for PC.