2018 The year of the Mobile, We all want to have the best mobile suited to our needs, yet in this fight for the Best mobile we have forgotten about how we could play games on PC In this competition of Android emulator, BlueStacks is taking a lead because of its fast and responsive UI. Even BlueStacks 3 was introduced and it was fantastic, although it was running Kitkat OS and that is why, we weren’t able to play the latest Android games until now. BlueStacks recently released a Beta version that run Android Nougat. Yes, you heard me right. Now you can download BlueStacks N for PC aka BlueStacks Android Nougat 7.0.
This latest Android emulator is currently in Beta version but luckily, anyone can download and use it from their websites. We tried many Android emulators for PC like Andy Android emulator and Nox, but the best we encounter so far was none other than BlueStacks.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Intel/AMD Processor with virtualization extensions (VT/SVM) enabled in the BIOS.
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- HDD: 4GB Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks N Beta will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gameplay experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (passmark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (passmark 750) or higher
- Memory: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or fusion)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content
This version needs to match these requirements because its currently in Beta. If not, you can always use BlueStacks 3 on your PC or Laptop.
If you have already installed previous version of BlueStacks, you might lose some data, so make sure to make a backup before installing BlueStacks Nougat
Download BlueStacks N for PC (BETA version)
- Head over to its website BlueStacks.com
- From here you will see a new download button that says “Try BlueStacks + N BETA”. Just click on it and it will lead you to the download page.
- From here, you can see the system requirements to run BlueStacks N BETA
- Now go down this page, and click download It will start downloading BlueStacks Android N BETA on your PC.
- Can’t find the download button? Click the link ahead to download it: Direct Download Link
Install BlueStacks N for PC (BETA Version)
- Now open the downloaded file.
- From here, you can click Install now button but if you want to install it on different location then click customize installation.
- From here choose where you want to install BlueStacks N.
- Once done, hit Install now button.
- It will take few minutes in order to complete installation.
- When done, you can open BlueStacks N on your PC.
What more you should know about BlueStacks N Beta
Whats more you need to know about BlueStacks N is that it offers Pika World in it. Pika World is a virtual world for gaming. It allows you to interact with the people who are using BlueStacks near you. You can customize character, see map and compliment others as well. It works on coin system, where you can buy lots of good things including shirts, themes and BlueStacks Premium subscription as well.
This software is really one of the fasted Android emulator we have used so far. So now you can enjoy this amazing Android emulators that runs Android N 7. It means you can run almost all the latest game and experience them on your PC.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.